Please call 858-279-2108 for additional information and to schedule a consultation.
Dental care of dogs and cats is crucial to their quality of life. Dental disease is much more than just a problem in the mouth. It can lead to more serious health conditions, including heart, lung and kidney disease. Just as with humans, dental health is vital for the general health of your pet.
We offer a variety of dental procedures that include:
- Endodontics – Root canals, vital pulpotomies
- Restorative (fillings) – Cavities, enamel hypoplasia, crowns
- Orthodontic – Interceptive correction, appliance correction (not in show dogs)
- Periodontic – Deep pocket surgeries, periodontal splinting, dental prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Diagnostic– Dental/oral/nasal radiology
- Oral surgery – Fracture repair, luxated teeth, tumor removal, difficult extractions