Our expertise in diagnosis and treatment of chronic and complex health conditions, combined with compassion and understanding, ensures your pet has access to the best care possible.
Our board certified internal medicine specialists are experienced in advanced diagnoses such as abdominal/thoracic ultrasound, bone marrow aspirate, bronchoalveolar lavage, CSF taps, endoscopy, rhinoscopy, and cystoscopy.
Our skilled teams are committed to providing your pet with medical expertise coupled with compassion and understanding. Our expertise in diagnosis and treatment of chronic or complex health conditions, including geriatric medical management, ensures your pet has access to the best care possible.
Internal medicine diagnostics and treatments include:
- Blood Gas and Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Bone Marrow Aspirate and Core Biopsy
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Endotracheal Wash
- Enteral Nutritional Support (nasoesophageal, nasogastric, esophagostomy and endoscoscopically placed gastrostomy tubes)
- Esophageal Balloon Dilation
- Joint Aspirates
- Minimally Invasive Procedures & Endoscopies
- Radiography (X-Rays)
- Ultrasonography (abdomen, thorax, cardiac)
- Ultrasound guided biopsies